Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HERE WE GO!!!!

In about 1 hour Mark and I will be boarding a plane to Oceanside CA....yeah sun!!! but that isnt the only reason...Mark has been training his heart out for a Ford Ironman Triathalon on satruday....if you have seen him lately you may not know who he is....he is extremely skinny right now...but I can promise you that will change after saturday....yeah back to red meat for him!!!!! anyways I am so excited to watch him and watch all that hard work pay off for him.....GO GET EM MARK....and GOOD LUCK!!!! luv ya!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah Mark! Good luck! When you're back on the "fat man" diet, maybe you could send it to us so we can try to fatten Greg up. Say hi to California for us :-).

Russ and Jamie said...

See you tomorrow! I can't wait for warm weather and no kids!!!
Jamie

Anonymous said...

Wow, he is amazing. I could never do it. I hope everything went well. Enjoy California.

rachel said...

GREAT JOB MARK!
I read about Ben's performance on their blog... looking forward to pics on yours as well.
Welcome Home!