Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mark's Ford Ironman.....5.25.50 time





HE MADE IT......Mark did an awesome job this year....he was 20min faster than last year....I just dont know how he does it...he is amazing....I enjoy watching him and all of these amazing athlete's....I actually missed him coming over the finish line because he ran so fast this year....my brother Russ was able to compete also with Mark and he did a great job....I know that Mark really enjoyed having him there...the best part of all of this is the group of men that he goes out with are all younger by 4yrs than Mark and he beat them all.....40 is not old my friends......WAY TO GO MARK WE ARE VERY PROUD OF ALL THE HARD WORK THAT YOU PUT INTO THIS....and we will continue to support you!!!

6 comments:

Teresa said...

That really is pretty darn amazing! Congrats on such a tremendous feat! You never cease to impress :)

Anonymous said...

Good job Mark. It is always a nice feeling to improve your score. I could never do an iron man. I am super impressed.

Russ and Jamie said...

Mark, it was alot of fun doing this with you. Your time is unbelievable, but i know you worked hard to get it. Great job
Russ

Gina said...

I can't belive you are still breathing you old man. You did a great job. I think it is great you got into this.

Russ and Jamie said...

What a fun weekend!!! I am proud of both Mark and Russ. I had a great time hanging out with you both. Now it's time for us to plan a trip to Oregon!!
Jamie

rachel said...

AWESOME!! I am so super impressed.