Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mckayla..."Dancing Queen"



So this is the side of McKayla that others never get to see.....she is one of the funniest girls around...she came home after school one day turned on a little Shakira
"HIPS DONT LIE" and went to town...she had us laughing so hard I was crying and so was Natasha...no one on this earth has ever made Natasha laugh so hard except McKayla since she was a baby....I really wish she would let this side of her show more often because she is quite the entertainer....... U GO GIRL!!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

You work it girlfriend! Now we just need to get to post some videos! One of the dancing, one of the laughing. :-)

Anonymous said...

How funny, McKayla's real personality showing through. She is such a fun girl. I can't believe how old your girls are now. I was looking at some of my old pictures from babysitting days and they sure have grown-up.