Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Watching History take place.....

I am watching history take place today with the Inauguration.....Now I was not a supporter of Obama I think he needs more experience and I dont agree with some of his views....now with that being said I am terrified for this man and his very young family...I can't even imagine how many death threats are being made against him and his family a day....it makes me very nervous knowing how many people will attempt to take "him out"!!!! Regardless of my views and personal belief today is a very historic day and I have made a point to make sure that my girls know they are watching history in the making....and this is a moment that they should never forget...McKayla is very excited because she had the opportunity to go to DC last September and she was at the Nations Capitol and on those stairs were they are holding the ceremony...she gets the opportunity to share that with her class and pictures.....very exciting for her.....so I hope that all of you are taking part today in the making of History!!!!!!!