Friday, January 30, 2009

Hospital stay for Natasha

Wed night Natasha had to go to the hospital for severe dehydration.....this is the 3rd time that this has happened to her and we are not sure why....I have an idea but the docs are not willing to listen...surprise, surprise....so needless to say I am doing some very heavy research and talking to some Doc's back East trying to figure out what is going on....she is fine now but we had to spend the night in the hospital but to give you an idea of how comfortable she is the next morning she was feeling pretty spunky and she told me to unplug her IV machine and she was going to take a walk pushing it around the ward without me...so I said ok if you feel like you need to do that...she was so funny...little did she know I was spying on her...but she was very curious about how to read the IV machine so she stopped and told the nurse and i quote "if I am going to be a Doctor someday I need to know how to read this thing can you explain these numbers to me"......too funny...it took all the strength that nurse had to not giggle at her because she was business like......

2 comments:

Russ and Jamie said...

oh my gosh! I had no idea, I'm going to have to yell at Russ for not telling me. I hope all is good, and we love you, you are always in our prayers.
Love ya!!!
Jamie

Colby and Teresa said...

Leave it to Natasha to want to take over her own medical care!! Way to go you spunky little thing! We are praying for you and hope you can figure out the trouble. Love you all!