Friday, December 5, 2008

Natasha........drama drama

I am sitting in Portland in the waiting room waiting for Natasha to get out of surgery. This poor little girl has been to hell and back in the last 2 days with the end resort being surgery at the last minute. It is a very long story of how this all happened and I do not have the energy to type it out. She will be fine and this all has to do with a routine cecostomy tube change that went bad. I just wanted to let all of our family and friends know what is going on with her. We are so grateful to all of you that love our girls and care for them. As always thank you for all your thoughts and prayers that go out to Natasha. We will keep you all updated when we get home and settled. THANK YOU!

4 comments:

Russ and Jamie said...

I had no idea until today, I;m so sorry, you guys are in our prayers and we love you very much!
love, Jamie

rachel said...

I'm so thankful for the blogging world, Lisa. Without your blog I'd have no idea you guys were going through all this... CAN WE DO ANYTHING????? Please let us know.
Our love to all of you...

Julie said...

Poor Tasha. We'll def. include her in our prayers. We love you guys!

Emy said...

Hey Lisa, are you guys doing okay? Ben told me a little bit. Please give that girl a hug from me and know we're here for you. Love you!