Saturday, December 6, 2008

Natasha is home.......


We are home now and as always Natasha is doing fantastic. I just don't know where this little girl gets all her spunk and how she can bounce back so easy. She is very sore and they had to do an extra incesion through her belly button but as always her spirits are as high as the heavens. I also wanted to let you know that because this was last minute we had to cancel McKayla's birthday slumber party that was suppose to happen on this same day. I just want to say that I have been very blessed with three very special young ladies each in a different way. As heart broken as McKayla was over the party she showed me how grown up she is becoming. She understood how important this was and how serious it could be and yet was more concerened over the well being of Natasha than her party. I could only imagine how hard that was for her to try to understand, she may only be turing 11 on Monday but she sure taught me a lot........

4 comments:

Colby and Teresa said...

Tash, We are so grateful to hear that everything went well. You are always in our prayers and if you need anything let us know. Lisa, you're a trooper. I don't know how you handle all the stress. You are wonderful. PLEASE let us know if you need or want anything. We love you all!! Happy Birthday McKayla!!!! Hey, how come I wasn't invited to the sleepover! :) Love ya, Teresa

Russ and Jamie said...

I'm glad Natasha is home and doing well, she's amazing!! Happy Birthday Mckayla! I can't believe she's turning 11, WOW!! You are an awesome big sister! Love you all lots!
Jamie

rachel said...

These kiddos are amazing. I'm so glad to hear Natasha is doing well and that Makayla is such a wonderful and understanding big sis. Is she getting a party still??? Sure hope so!

LeaAnne said...

I am really glad that everything is looking better. I sure hope this is a less stressful week. :) Glad I found your Blog!