Monday, April 27, 2009

ROAD TRIP.......





WHAT A TRIP!!!! this is just a small sample of the fun we had...My two fav cousins Tammy and Jennifer came in from Utah to visit me and have a girls road trip....we made no plans except that we wanted to go to the coast...I picked them up from the airport and we headed to Astoria and in three days worked our way down to Florence then headed to Eugene for our last night so they could see my house and the family and OF COURSE saturday market....this was an amazing trip we laughed and talked so much that I have no voice now....we got no sleep except for a few hours and is just what I needed...so going to do this again....I love no plans makes for a very great adventure!!!

2 comments:

Colby and Teresa said...

What fun pics!!! Wish I could have there been. It looks like you guys had a blast! I'm glad that they were able to come visit you Lisa. Talk to you soon. Keep up the running!

Teresa

Russ and Jamie said...

Looks like you had a great time! I'm soooooooooooooooooo ready so some kind of girl trip or something! YOu look fabulous, can't wait to see you in June!
Love ya!
Jamie